The Presentation: The Personal Project
Public speaking can be very traumatic as Jerry Seinfeld mentions in the video to the right, but look below for tips on how to present your personal project.
What to Do and Say When You Present Your Personal Project
(You have a maximum. of 10 minutes to present)
Hand in your Process Journal
1. Introduce Yourself.
2. Give a General Overview of Your Project.
3. Talk About Why You Picked the Project You Did.
4. Talk About Your Area of Interaction.
-What is your Area of Interaction and explain how it connects to your project
5. Talk About the Planning Stages
-Talk about your research
6. Talk About the Actual Project
7. Talk About the Analysis Section
-Was it successful?
-What went wrong?
-What would you change?
8. Conclusion: Positive ending
-What did I learn?
-How did my project impact me?
Thank the panel for listening and ask if they have any questions